8 Ways to Lose the Weight!
1. Breastfeed, breastfeed, breastfeed. Especially after you've eaten one too many cookies, BREASTFEED! ;) It burns at least 500 calories per day. The top major contributor to my weight loss, I think.
2. Drink lots of water. Seems like a no-brainer, but it's true. We often times feel hungry when we're actually thirsty.
3. Drink one dark beer per night, if you can. Prescribed by our pediatrician (LOVE HIM - but more on Dr. Ramos later), it helps with production of #1!
|I won't name names, but a good friend brought me a Fat Tire in the hospital. HEAVEN.|
4. Eat at home most meals. That way, you know what ingredients you're puttin' in it. I'll pass on the extra sugar & fat from most restaurants. Work in dark leafy veggies, nuts, & fruit. Fish & poultry. Go easy on the red meat. Side note: Chicfila is ok 1-2 times per month ;) but then make sure to repeat #1!
|the darker, the better!|
6. Exercise/keep moving. I recommend Yoga Booty Ballet these days. It keeps me laughing throughout work-outs & who doesn't love that? Get outside! Just being outdoors will get you moving.
|seriously a lot of fun|
|the best thing about this carrier: front, side, and back positions for baby|
8. Be positive. Positivity boosts your mood & your metabolism should follow.
There you have it. 8 simple steps, but since I am not a licensed dietitian, I can not guarantee results! ;) This is just my fun way of sharing my experience thus far. I will admit though - at this point I think that I will NEVER show my stomach again. Not enough crunches could fix this. Ha. It's a total mom stomach, and I'm ok with that!