1. Bamboo sheets & comforters - now this is one for everybody! How come I had never heard of these until now? Seriously, bamboo sheets are the softest, silkiest sheets that I have ever felt or grown to love, and bamboo is light as a feather making them exceptional for summertime comforters too. Bamboo also has a way of helping regulate body temperature, so you never feel too hot or too cold underneath the sheets. Definitely the best sleep I've had in a while, and if you're patient and lucky, discount stores like Tuesday Morning will offer them at affordable prices.
B. The teething necklace is BPA and phthalate-free and is made of silicone. It's a favorite because from far away it looks like a pretty stone, and I'm able to "fix it and forget it." Once it's on, I don't have to worry about remembering a teething toy while on the go.
3. Peltor Junior Ear Muffs - with summer festivals and fireworks quickly approaching, we need protection for those little ears and these ear muffs are all the rave online! From celebrities like Gwen Stefani and Gwenyth Paltrow to the not-so celebrities like myself, these are a necessity if you are to be taking little kids to loud events.
|country music star Luke Bryan's son sporting the Peltor Jrs|
4. Kind Suds Oatmeal Soap - I discovered this yummy soap while on Jam Cruise back in January, and I am already trying to conserve the last of what's left! It is an all-natural vegan soap with itty-bitty bits of oatmeal great for a tough scrub but gentle enough for babies. What's not to love?!
5. Beach Tent - I don't know why it has taken us this long to order one of these (it would've been GREAT for last year), but better late than never! For long days at the beach or park, this will be a perfect place for Naomi to have for herself. Great for when she needs to take a break and get out of the sun to lie down for a bit.
|this baby is an imposter! Need pics of sweet Omi instead!|
7. Mrs. Meyers Geranium All-Purpose Cleaner - A little goes a long way (only need 2Tbs + water to fill in spray bottle), non-toxic, and the smell is simply delightful. I look for excuses to spray the counters! Ok, well not really, but at least this stuff makes it a little more enjoyable!
8. Badger All-Natural Bug Repellent - organic, DEET-free, and safe for teeny bodies! It's made from citronella, wintergreen, and rosemary and smells so good! It works well, and most importantly keeps the pesky sand gnats away which is a true necessity here in the lowcountry!
|less than $10, and lasts for a while!|